Sunday, December 12, 2010

Day #19: A picture of what you did today; Day #20: A picture of you and a celebrity; Day 21: A picture you had no idea was being taken; Day #22: A picture of you and a sibling.

Day #19: A picture of what you did today.

 (I designed our work Christmas Card on Thursday. Im pretty sure it's a raging success in the truancy circles)

Day #20: A picture of you and a celebrity.

(Jess and I waited in line for hours to meet Jen Lancaster, who is -hands down- my favorite author. And I love books so much that my favorite writer is way better than any actor!)

Day #21: A picture you had no idea was being taken.

(Dana and Donald's rehersal dinner, right after my pretty damn good if I do say so myself speech. It was a fantastic night!)

Day #22: A picture of you and a sibling.

(My brother Andrew, my mom and I. Can you believe we are all related?)


(This is my sister Andrea and I when we were young. We havent seen each other for a very long time ... I also have a brother Gerald and a sister Mia that I dont have any pictures with. Maybe one day.)

No comments:

Post a Comment