Friday, January 21, 2011

Knocked to the up

I really want to write this amazing post about being pregnant, and how it feels. I want to explain what it was like to see that positive after so many negatives. I want to tell the story because it really is funny.

But Im too tired. Right now I feel like Im on autopilot. I can just barely get through the days doing the bare minimum (work and food) before I am so tired I just give up.

Last night I also had my first baby induced throw up session. Good times.

So, I promise to write a great post about what its like to cross over from "Ew - Id rather not be pregnant" to "Heh - Im pregnant". Until then, Ill just go back to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. People are full of crap when they tell you they feel great being pregnant. It's one of those little white lies of life that other women tell to force the rest of us in to parenting. If only it wasn't too late...lol.
    Keri@GlamorousArmy
    http://theglamourouslifeofanarmywife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete