Friday, February 11, 2011

How things change ...

2 months ago I would have thought a Friday night on the couch was hella lame, and I would assume there was something fantastic that I was missing out on.

Fast forward to tonight, when the couch, some puppies, and a husband who makes cherry Icee runs is pretty much equivalent to being backstage at a Bret Michaels concert. I never thought Id be one of those pj and a movie people, but now that I am, I see that it kicks serious ass.

Apparently everyone knew this but me!


Also - What would happen if Nancy Grace and Bill O Rielly had a baby?!



Oh yes, and I suppose I should mention that its two months until the cross country PCS ..... although Ill miss Fort Lewis, Im ready to move on, and anxious for all the things to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment